Monday, June 15, 2020

More Space Scum!

 Avast, ye swabs!  Here be a crew of space dogs that might fit in with any rabble of bandit trash or crew of pirate scum...
 Human debris cast up on the stony shores of war and poverty...desperate men with nothing left to lose and a galaxy to gain!  Only thing standing between them and the plunder of the Spaceways be the accursed Dead Men Space Marines!
 I have a few fun characters to lead an army of Space Pirates but not a heck of a lot of troops to back them up.  I'm hoping to fill out the gaps in the ranks while I'm here in the Balkans.  Here's a ruthless champion with bolt gun and power glove...
 A first mate, flamer at the ready, and dressed in what appears to be some luckless imperial officer's uniform...

 Many pirates exaggerate their already wild appearance to spread fear amoung potential victims...
 ...others prefer more practical modes of dress...
 ...but all are desperate and deadly foes!
I have about twenty or so more of these guys I want to finish before I go home.  That would give me an army of about sixty space scum altogether...enough for a decent sized little army to fight back and forth over the crumbling streets of Skummburg.
 I might beef them up by adding a few technical vehicles from Ramshackle games.  There are also a few post apoccy models out there that might make interesting additions as well...
 Arrgh!!
Come on, Lads!  Time ta Keel haul a few Space Marines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Love the pirates!

    It may be worth a peek at Alternative Armies Ion Age range or Scotia Grendel's Kryomek range as both feature Bob Olley sculpts that would fit in nicely with what you have and would add some scurvy dogs to the crew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do have some Kryomek minis in the lead mountain that I was thinking of using as rebels and civilians for both Rogue Trader and Star Wars. I may have a few of the 'bar patrons' finished here pretty soon!

      Delete
  2. A fine scurvy bunch of pirates you have there Mr Mouse

    ReplyDelete