Sunday, June 30, 2019

Classic Grenadier Giants and Dragons For Sale

Hi All!  A friend and I recently purchased a store's stock of classic miniatures, mostly Grenadier Boxed sets from the mid 80s. We have lots to sell.   I am putting up fourteen boxes from The Giant's Club and Dragon of the Month.  All of these are still in the original shrink wrap.  I'm trying to sell them fast so I'm not tempted to keep too many of the lovely old things.  Starting bids are $25.00  Stop by my ebay front if you're interested.
https://www.ebay.com/usr/mouseinthemoon?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

My friend is selling more over at his own ebay store:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/rosepostcard


4 comments:

  1. Nice find... hope you have good luck selling them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Would be easier to sell them if the shipping to UK and Europe wasn't as murderous as it is these days.

      Delete
  2. What a splendid collection, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot more stuff from this era available. Let me know if you are looking for something in particular.

      Delete